Jersey Aircraft Registry launched in November 2015. A new proposition for the registration of high-value private and corporate aircraft, the Registry places an emphasis on safety and professional expertise, with the assurance of an exceptional client service.
Known internationally as a leading financial services center, the Island of Jersey has earned a reputation as a well-regulated and stable offshore jurisdiction.
With its neutral fiscal regime, reliable infrastructure and highly respected level of financial, legal and fiduciary expertise, Jersey is ideally placed to provide a comprehensive and transparent aircraft registry.
Jersey Aircraft Registry offers:
- Registration of private and corporate aircraft
- Uniquely, registration of commercial aircraft engine mortgages
- An online registration system, available 24-hours a day (due to be launched in 2016)
- A safe and comprehensive regulatory framework
- Neutral nationality registration prefix ‘ZJ-‘ followed by three characters of choice
- A competitive Scheme of Charges
- An impressive registration turnaround
- A professional approach
Why choose Jersey?
- An autonomous Crown Dependency that enjoys a secure, special relationship with the UK, but is not part of the UK or the EU
- A well-established, diverse and highly respected financial services center
- Geographically well-placed to serve clients based in the UK, Europe, Africa, the Gulf States and the Far East
- A stable political system and economy, with a government that supports international business
- A robust and independent judicial system, based on modern commercial law principles
- A simple and neutral fiscal system that provides an ideal platform to support financial services
- A proportionate, risk-based regulatory environment that is aligned to international standards