Free trade zones are specific areas which offer tax, tariff and regulatory incentives in order to attract export-oriented companies.
Usually these incentives only apply for raw materials/products that are destined for export, if they are eventually sold to the local market, normal tariffs will apply. The types of incentives that are given depends greatly on the country and the free zone.
Apart from these incentives, free zone areas also offer the advantage of being located next to ports, airports or highways is especially beneficial for an efficient and timely export.
A Free Zone Authority offers business licenses to foreign-owned businesses. Each Free Zone is designed around one or more business industry categories and only offers licenses to companies within those categories.
Free zones also offer good and cheaper infrastructure. Many popular free zones offer state-of-the-art office spaces that are custom made for investors.
Our turnkey Free Zone company formation services include:
- Interface with all Free Zone authorities.
- Company formation at all stages until issuance of Trade License.
- Attainment of all third-party approvals required from government ministries.
- Processing of all visas with the Free Zone and the Ministry of Immigration.
Contact us on:
- WhatsApp (+248) 252 5217
- Email email@example.com
- Skype vf-international.com